A splendid country-house, near the town of Bettona, few kilometres from Assisi, Spello, Todi, an ideal place for relaxing walks and also to know the typical umbrian recipes.
It is here infact that we propose our cooking class with the following menu:
- HOME MADE GNOCCHI WITH TRUFFLE SAUCE: the lesson will start with the explanation on how a truffle can be cleaned, prepared and used and then the participants will help on the preparation.
- UMBRIAN “TORTA AL TESTO” WITH SAUSAGES AND VEGETABLES: how to prepare a typical bread of the area that can be stuffed with different ingredients and it is cooked in a traditional way.
- Lunch (or dinner) will be served after the lesson and will includes also a home made typical desert.
- The majority of the products that are used for the preparation are organic and comes directly from the farm.
Departure for the beautiful town of Spello(or of Bevagna or of Assisi), on a very pictoresque position, where are still presents important traces of the Roman and Renaissance periods
End of services.
- This program can be done with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 25
- In the program is included the daily presence of an expert tour escort;
- All the places visited in this day are close each other and are located in the area of Assisi (in Umbria region);
- This program can be done all year round;
- This program can be easily done along a transfer Roma-Perugia and contrary, as a daily tour from Siena and Val d’Orcia, for clients that stay on the Trasimeno.Orvieto, or Arezzo area.
- Distances: Montepulciano 70 km - Siena 80 km - Arezzo 80 km - Firenze 145 km - Roma 160 km