Visit to the beautiful town of Spoleto, which is full of
treasures of art from the Roman, Medioeval and Renaissance periods.
Ponte delle Torri
This town is also famous in the world for the summer
music festival named “Festival of the 2 Worlds”.
Arrival in the town of Montefalco and visit toa traditional“frantoio” (an
olive mill), with explanation of the entire process of making extra virgin
Private lunch in the unique atmosphere of a “frantoio”,
tasting the Umbrian extra virgin olive oil with different typical local
recipes and good wine.
Visit to a beautiful wine farm in Montefalco, with tasting
of their wines including the world famous red wine “Sagrantino
Visit to the wine cellar with exlpanation of the fascinating process
of making a good quality wine.
End of service.
- This program can be done with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50
- In the program is included the daily presence of an expert tour escort;
- All the placesvisited in this day are close each other and are located
in the area which is south from Perugia, the capital of Umbria region;
- This program can be done all year round.
- ALL THE TIMING CAN BE EASILY CHANGED AND ADAPTED DEPENDING ON WHERE THE CLIENTS ARE LOCATED.
- Distances: Firenze oltre 200 km - Roma 140 km - Perugia 60 km - Siena 120 km - Arezzo 120 km