||EXPERIENCE THE ETRUSCAN DAILY LIFE!!
Arrival in Blera (territory of Viterbo) and start of the Etruscan game!!
This is a reconstruction of a Villanovian village (IX century B.C.) of the Bronze Age where it is possible to understand the way the Etruscans lived their daily life.
The Sperimental Centre of Archeology (with the help of archeologists) have been able to recreate this village faithfully and it is possible to take part in making Etruscan coins, grinding flour with a stone mill, weaving of Etruscan clothes and so on. Another very interesting and amusing part of the tour is the simulated discovery of Etruscan pieces or vases and subsequent cleaning.
This event is well organized by the Sperimental Centre of Archeology and held by archeologists and thei students.
Lunch based on typical local recipes but also on a taste of Etruscan and Roman recipes!!
It is possible to carry on taking part in the various Etruscan events or, should the clients prefer to do something else, to visit the Etruscan town of Tuscania.
End of service.
- This is a very particular program and has to be offered just to clients that are really interested on the Etruscan culture and way of livings. Infact all the program is followed by archeologists that explain the life of Etruscan showing directly with practise on the field, with the recreation of many activities. For this reason the place is very rural and authentic, a copy of an Etruscan village;
- It is suggested to do this program with small groups (starting from 10 pax).
- ALL THE TIMING CAN EASILY BE CHANGED AND ADAPTED DEPENDING ON WHERE THE CLIENTS ARE LOCATED;
- THIS PROGRAM CAN BE EASILY DONE ALONG A TRANSFER ROME-PORTO S. STEFANO AND CONTRARY
- Distances: ROMA 70 KM - FIRENZE 220 KM - PORTO S. STEFANO 100 KM
OUR LANDS - THE
PROJECT - WHO
WE ARE - WHERE
WE ARE - FOR
TOUR OPERATORS -
SUGGESTED ACCOMODATIONS - NEWS - THE
RECIPES - INFO-POINT - LINKS