Visit to Orvieto, where you can admire one of the masterpieces of Italian art: the imposing Cathedral, started at the end of XIII century.
Walk around the historical centre, through the unique medioeval alleys.
Visit also to the beautiful theatre “Mancinelli” built in the XVIII century in neoclassic style and considered one of the best examples of italian theatre from XIX century.
Orvieto Theatre's frescoes
Orvieto Theatre's curtain
Enjoy an unique experience: a private delicious lunch in the special atmosphere of a theatre admiring the beautiful frescoes on the ceilings, based on traditional Umbrian local recipes and Orvieto’s good wine.
visit to a beautiful farm, where the owner will be proud to show you his impressive wine cellar and the traditional olive mill (or free time for shopping in Orvieto).
END OF SERVICE.
- This program can be done with a minimum of 6 participants;
- Lunch in the theatre is a special experience and takes time, so this program can includes the visit to Orvieto and the lunch;
- THIS PROGRAM CAN BE DONE ALSO WITH A LIGHT LUNCH (INSTEAD OF THE COMPLETE LUNCH) WITH DIFFERENT PRICES;
- This program can be done all year round.but cannot be done on Sundays;
- THIS PROGRAM CAN BE DONE ALONG A TRANSFER ROME-FLORENCE AND CONTRARY OR AS A DAILY TOUR FROM ROME.
- DISTANCES: ROMA 100 KM – FIRENZE 160 KM – SIENA 70 KM – PERUGIA 60 KM – AREZZO 70 KM.